Host an Event!
Signup for Our Newsletter!
Love hosting cocktail parties? Backyard BBQs? Spending time with your friends? Do you also have a passion for ending homelessness for women and children?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Women’s Empowerment is entirely funded by donations from our community. YOU are the reason we
You can help raise crucial funding by hosting an event or fundraiser–and donating the money to Women’s Empowerment. Ideas include:
- Have a backyard BBQ and ask your guests to pay $3 for a soda or $5 for a burger.
- Host a cocktail or dinner party and asks your friends to consider making a donation to WE
- Host a craft or art project, game night, or movie screening and ask friends to make a donation to participate
- Donate your birthday! Have friends and family members make gifts to WE in honor of you!
- Hold a garage sale and donate the proceeds from your sales
Contact Zoe Fishman, Community Partnerships Coordinator, for more information or if you have questions. We’d love to hear from you! 916-669-2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org