Host an Event!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Love hosting cocktail parties? Backyard BBQs? Bowling nights? Do you also have a passion for ending homelessness for women and children?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Women’s Empowerment is entirely funded by donations from our community. YOU are the reason we are ending homelessness in Sacramento.
You can help raise crucial funding by hosting an event or fundraiser–and donating the money to Women’s Empowerment. Ideas include:
- In honor of Labor Day, host a party and accept donations for our job-readiness programs
- Have a backyard BBQ and ask your guests to pay $3 for a burger or $5 for a soda
- Host a cocktail party and asks your friends to consider making a donation to WE
- Donate your birthday! Have friends and family members make gifts to WE in honor of you!
- Hold a garage sale and donate the proceeds from your sales
Contact Holly Byrom, Development Manager, for more information or if you have questions. We’d love to hear from you! 916-669-2307 or firstname.lastname@example.org